Solidus. Weight 4.41 g. Coin sold on Tkalec auction 2001 (lot 375) in February 2001 for CHF 14,000; sold on CNG CNG Triton VI (lot 1086) in January 2003 for $7,500; sold on Gemini III (lot 459) in January 2007 for $18,000; sold on Hermitage Fine Art auction NUMISMATICS (lot 106) in November 2019 for EUR 22,000.
- from the British Museum Collection (reg. no. R.158; weight 4.62 g; obv. legend break A-N [click for picture];
- from the Münzkabinett of the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin Collection (reg. no. 18229705); weight 4.81 g; diameter 18 mm [click for picture];
- from Hess 1935, Sammlung Franz Trau, lot 3844, p. 104 and plate 44; weight 4.33 g [click for picture];
- sold on Künker auction 182 (lot 903) in March 2011 for EUR 4,700; weight 4.55 g; obv. legend break A-N [click for picture];
- from: Patrick Bruun, "The bellum Cibalense of AD 316", [in:] Essays in Honour of Robert Carson and Kenneth Jenkins, Spink, London 1993, plate XLII, no. 7 [click for picture];
- from Bellinger, A. R., Bruun, P., Kent, J. P. C., Sutherland, C. H. V., "Late Roman Gold and Silver Coins at Dumbarton Oaks: Diocletian to Eugenius", Dumbarton Oaks Papers, Vol. 18 (1964), p. 179, no. 44; weight 4.618 g; obv. legend break A-N [click for picture];
- from Leu Numismatik AG auction, May 1985; also Numismatica Ars Classica auction, February 2001; weight 4.11 g; obv. legend break A-N [click for picture].