Fraction. Weight 2.64 g; diameter 19.9-21.7 mm. From Tomasz Speier's collection.
- from VCoins (Romae Aeternae Numismatics); weight 2.76 g; diameter 21 mm [click for picture];
- sold on eBay in August 2013 for $19; weight 3.29 g; diameter 21 mm [click for picture] [Thanks to the collaboration of Mariusz Graczyk];
- from the Philippe Gysen Collection; weight 3.26 g [click for picture];
- from Victor Failmezger's collection (no. 37 in RBC); photo by Doug Smith; weight 3.40 g; diameter 20.79 mm [click for picture];
- from: Dr. Wendelin Kellner, "Ungewöhnliche und irreguläre Römermünzen. 15. Teil: Tacitus - Maxentius", Money Trend 2011, no. 3, p. 202, no. 22; weight 2.87 g; diameter 19.2-21.2 mm [click for picture];
- from eBay, March 2012 [click for picture];
- from the Charles Geddes Collection; weight 2.90 g; diameter 18.9-19.9 mm [click for picture].